Got a long boring holiday? Or wanna do some productive stuffs that can actually make some real changes in your life? My man, I will give you some real shits(=stuffs) you could do within a month without actually breaking a sweat. Just stay with me on this post, choose the thing you’d like to master and master it. Good Luck.
Go to YouTube and search for ‘the new Boston’ and pick a programming course. The videos are pretty fun to watch.
- Morse Code, anyone ? : Consider this : Which sounds cooler? 1) Hey I’m Mahommed Lee, I know Morse Code. OR 2) Hey, I’m Mahomeed Lee, I know how to ride a bicycle. Yes my man, the former one sounds much cooler. You know it, I know it. So, go ahead and learn Morse Code.
What is Morse Code? (wikipedia)
Morse code is a method of transmitting text information as a series of on-off tones, lights, or clicks that can be directly understood by a skilled listener or observer without special equipment. The International Morse Code encodes the ISO basic Latin alphabet, some extra Latin letters, the Arabic numerals and a small set of punctuation and procedural signals as standardized sequences of short and long signals called “dots” and “dashes”, or “dits” and “dahs”. Because many non-English natural languages use more than the 26 Roman letters, extensions to the Morse alphabet exist for those languages.
- Read some books/novels : There are tons of books that interest all type of people. Even if you’re one of those, “I fucking hate books”, there are a few books that might interest you. Now I can’t go around listing all the books cause hey! You can find a good list on some other sites.
- Learn psychology : Always fantasized about being like Prof. X ? Although learning psychology doesn’t take you to that level, at least you can figure out accurately what the person wants and other shit like that. Learning psychology is not so hard. Tons of channels are available on YouTube too if you want to learn it for free.
- Learn to read Body Language : People often send body languages (signals) to tell you what they want. Some body languages are performed unconsciously, which you will be able to sort out after learning body language. You’ll be able to know what your girl’s thinking during your fancy date, you can pick up signals from people about them liking you or not, you can find out if the person is faking to be your friend using body language. So, it’s really important in life.
- Speed Reading : Speed Reading claims that you can read words 300% faster. Not only does this save your time while reading a long novel or a book, you could even have a rap career if mastered correctly (not kidding). And what’s awesome is that you can master this skill within a month.
- Calligraphy : For those who don’t know what calligraphy is, it’s this art of writing words that looks cool and artistic. Believe me; chicks dig guys who know calligraphy. This skill will take a lot of dedication if you want to master it within a month but it’s all worth it. Obviously, you can find some videos on YouTube on Calligraphy but you’ll need to buy some Calligraphy pens and ink.
- Learn a Course : I found this app on the Play Store a couple of months back called Coursera. From this app, you’ll be able to choose a course of your liking and learn the course within a month as most of the courses span for 4 weeks. The courses are taught by some of the best professors around the world. Did I mention that it’s free too ? Although, you’ll need a shell out a couple of money for a certificate, you can learn the course if you don’t give a shit about the certificate.
- Master a Video Game: Everybody likes videogames. There are a lot of genre of games today from simulation to first person shooter. Just pick a game of your liking and play it, duh? There are a few people on this world who can master a specific video game. The more hard the game, the more challenging it’ll be. Mastering a game doesn’t mean just completing all the missions and such, you must know every tips and tricks, lows and highs and other stuff like that. And yes, you should be able to play the game easily in ‘Hard’ mode if you truly want to master that game. Yes, all that within a month (depending on the game). You could even dedicate a YouTube channel on the game you’ve mastered to earn some extra bucks.
- Graphology : I was introduced to Graphology y a friend 3 years ago. Although I never learned it, cause I’m a lazy fat fuck, it’s easy. Graphology is the analysis of physical characteristics of a person’s handwriting to know about the personality of the guy. It’s pretty creepy at first but hey, I’m sure that peeps will think that it a cool skill.
- Photography : You don’t need a high – end DSLR camera to be an expert in photography. Everybody who has a smartphone these days has a decent camera that’s enough to master this skill. I personally have very little idea about photography, but if you look it up on YouTube, you’ll find tons of tutorials and ideas on photography. Who knows, ten years from now, you could be clicking cameras for hot models or nude babes 😉 . The choice is yours my friend.
Making cocktails : I don’t drink but I’ve heard that you can pretty much master cocktail making within a month. It will take much dedication though.
- Photoshop : You fucking pervert, Photoshop is not always about changing the head of a chick to a porn star and fapping at it. There’s more to it. Although, you’ll not be able to master Photoshop within a month, you’ll know basic knowledge and be able to work around Photoshop. There are like a ton of Photoshop tutorials on YouTube with each spanning about 5-10 minutes only. So just doing 2 tutorials per day can you up on being the Photoshop guy among your peers.
- Learn a new language : You could try joining language classes or download Duolingo on your smartphone. Since joining classes and attending it everyday for like an hour is a bummer, Duolingo is good for you. It’s this awesome app that teaches you languages in a playful manner. It’s fun and addictive. My business partner mastered German language within a month and you can too, just download it.
Continued on Part 2 (idk if I’ll even write Part 2 though, just drop me a comment below if you have other ideas for mastering a skill within a month so I can include it in Part 2). Peace oot.