It’s already December and here are the lists of top songs that I really loved this year. Read along and find out why the song is great and how:
1. Trift Shop – Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
What What What What ???? That infinite what what was awesome and the rap was simply awesome as compared to other rappers (except Eminem, of course) !!! Trift Shop was really awesome song that topped many charts too. Oh yeah, that fat chick in Macklemore’s voice was cool too.
2. Can’t Hold Us – Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton
Another song by the guys at the no.1 spot in this post, It’s Macklemore and Ryan Lewis again in this list. The song was another great addition to my music shit and all. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis have really proved that they deserve a spot in many of our music playlist.
3. Mirrors – Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake, the actor who played in The Social Network, Friends with Benefits, including many others returned to the music industry (publicity stunt maybe) blew my minds off with this awesome song !!! Although that dance he did in the mirrors, he looked like a total shit and all. But all the other acting with those old couples was great !!!
4. Get Lucky – Daft Punk featuring Pharrel Williams
I only listened to this song once but it is awesome. The second time I listened to this song was when I was writing this post. The reason that this song got in this list is because of the catchy chorus in the song. Go weird robots !!!
5. Roar – Katy Perry
Katy Perry, the female Tarzan came up with this new song. Although the video totally sucked according to me and the video before that (you know, the chat in a mobile device) even sucked more but the music rules !!!
6. Berzerk – Eminem
One of my favorite artists of all time, Eminem came out with this awesome new song that reminded me of all those comedy songs that he used to make before he .. uh.. idk .. whatever.. Hope he makes more of these comedy songs rather than those emotional ones (which are awesome too !!!)
7. Counting Stars – One Republic
The lyrics of this song was pretty amazing and the music was catchy as well. I recommend this song to anyone who’d reading this post !!!
Well that was all the songs that was cool according to me. I know that I’ve missed a lot of other songs like:
- You make me – Avicill (I think I got the spelling wrong and me too lazy to google it)
- 22 – Taylor Swift (just kidding, hated it – but the video was nice.. you know what I mean)
- Gentleman – PSY (I mean the parody songs, not the original)
- Blurred Lines – Robert Thicke (Again, I mean the parodys of this song was great)
- I Love It – Iconia Pop (Is the spelling of Iconia wrong ??? )
- Call me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen (wait a minute, this songs was of 2012)