Now, everybody who has a Gmail account knows that he/she has a google + account created automatically (You a dumbass if you didn’t know ’bout this). Ok, so google +. Here are some reasons why Google + can beat facebook..
1. The circle. Now I personally loved this feature. If you’ve used google+ then you probably know what circles are. They are just awesome. What we do here is that we add people to our circles which is pretty easy to do thanks to the drag and drop feature it has . Anyways, you gotta check this feature out in google+ and tell me if you really did like it.
2. Posting GIFs in stream. Now this where, things get really really awesome. Google + has this feature where you can share gif images on your wall and it actually works unlike facebook which sucks in this part. For those of you who don’t know what GIFs is then , it is a small image sort of thing that just animates. For example, you may have seen those crap ads on website where the pictures animates or a porn ad where a girl actually strips until the part where she’s almost going to show off her boobs and the images animates again from the beginning. That’s GIF. When you share a GIF on facebook, you’ll only see the image which doesn’t animate.
3. Hiding friends in facebook. Let’s say you like a chick who’s is hated by everyone and no one has added her as friend on google+ except you. But if your friends know that you’ve added her, then they’re gonna tease you for adding that chick., So to solve this problem, all you have to do is hide that chick. Easy right ? But this feature is not in facebook.
4. Hangouts. This is the next big thing. Well not literally but it is. Using hangouts you can just video chat with anybody. Yes I said anybody, even if they’re not your friend on google+ you can just stop by and say hello. Facebook uses skype for vido messaging too but I found it quite buggy than the Google Hangouts.
6. Setting off. When you want to leave facebook, you can’t do so. You cannot delete your account in facebook, you can just deactivate it. But in google+ you can delete your account and sail off to places unknown.
I might have missed some more points points that tells that google+ is better than facebook. If i have, just comment below and I’ll be happy to edit this post and update it.