Facebook is a buzz word that everybody knows. No matter how good or a load of crap it becomes, it already has a registered 1 billion people on facebook. But did you knew that about 30 million accounts on facebook are of people who are already dead. Wanna know more of these crazy facts (believe me, I didn’t make up these facts), just go along…
- A third of all divorce filings of the year 2011 in the U.S contained the word “Facebook.” That probably means that facebook is a player, playing with other’s wives and husbands (too). While this may sound unbelievable. It is pretty obvious with you being able to stalk your wife’s daily activity. Thanks to the tinker sidebar introduced in facebook in 2011, you can even know which page a person liked on what time too. So this is really crazy.
- You can’t block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook. Maybe he just doesn’t like getting ignored by people and wants to make as many friends as possible. Go ahead and try this one if you don’t believe this fact. Best of luck trying to add him as friend though.
- Adding ‘4’ to the facebook URL (like this : facebook.com/4) will take you to mark zuckerberg’s profile. I seriously have no idea why the hell did Mark wanted to this. This also explained to me why I couldn’t create a page named ‘4’ all thanks to to this guy. Going on… adding 5 or 6 or 7 will take you to profiles of other facebook co-founders.
- 1 in 3 people feel more dissatisfied with their lives after visiting their facebook. This result was found after doing a long research. I pretty much think this happens to people who just cling to facebook too much like our author Aviyan Khadka who spends all his time on facebook eating nachos all day. Anyways, if you ever have a bad day or are lonely, don’t login to facebook if you don’t have something fun to do on facebook.
- Facebook pays you $500 if you can hack into it. For me, it seems like a very little amount to give as facebook is huge now and if a guy hacks and just blocks it from the internet for 5 minutes, facebook can lose millions of dollars. So facebook, if you are reading this, better add more budget to the hackers.
- Facebook tracks which sites you visit, even AFTER you have signed out. How’s pervert now ? Facebook basically does this to stalk you and analyze what doi you do on the internet so that they can post relevant ads in your facebook that you’re most likely to click upon. While this is one feature I like because I wouldn’t like to see an ad of Justin Bieber’s album when I listen to Eminem. But tracking us is uh… I can’t even get that word. But anyways, this act of facebook is really not a good way to protect your privacy. So next time, you want to watch porn, better delete all those cookies nigga.
- A couple were murdered because they had unfriended a guy in facebook, This bizarre crime occurred in Tennessee. Billy Clay Payne Jr. and Billie Jean Hayworth decided to un-friend Jenelle Potter on Facebook. In response, Jenelle’s father killed them.The woman’s father and another man were charged with the crime. The couple had a young baby that was thankfully spared from the madness. Still, the 8-month old is now orphaned thanks to a senseless murder that shouldn’t have happened.
- 600,000 hacking attempts are made to Facebook accounts every day. this one’s pretty obivious because I too have always wanted to hack into a person’s facebook account. Hopefully, I found one software from whichj we could hack into our friend’s account but it’s all crap and uh.. well … anyways, I may post post about that software and how to use it sometime later. But for now, let’s just remember
the day we livedthat about six hundred hack attempts are made on facebook.
- 48% of young Americans said they found out about news through Facebook. Why would they ? They don’t even watch real news.
- People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook. this one is the most #bullshit fact but sadly it’s true my fellow comrades. Imagine all the produtive works that could have been done in 700 billion minutes rather than scrolling though news (feed) that doesn’t even matter.
- One of the earliest facebook function was a file sharing service. It could have been megashare.com competitor if it were so. It doesn’t have this feature now but getting this feature back would be cool.
- If you are an average user these may be true to you. An average user has 130 friends, leaves 25 comments a month, joins 13 groups a month (shit this, he betrays his hood) and spends an hour on facebook. (what a waste of time, right?)
- Syria, China, Vietnam and Iran have blocked facebook in their countries. People there are more productive and active then and actually talk in real life than in chats. Kudos for ’em.
Anyways, that’s all for now guys. I am really really really tired and also have to complete this really hard level on candy crush. Bye until we see next time. 🙂
(P.S : I didn’t swear today!!!)